Nettop is in the process of transitioning ALL of our websites to the new Joomla Open Source platform. This Linux based development package includes a VERY STABLE environment and has the benefit of millions of users who are working to make this program better every day.
Another powerful concept is that this application allows for thousands of developers to create Modules/Extensions that add tremendous features. Some of these Modules/Extensions are free and some charge a fee. Nettop typically incorporates the following into most of the new websites that we're developing:
- We start with a custom website design that is right for YOU and integrates into Joomla. We listen to your ideas and develop several options for you to choose from before we agree on which one will be used for your new website.
- Because the website is built using a Content Management System, all of the data is put into a database. This makes it VERY flexible on how it's used/searched.
- Each webpage has the flexibility to be easily converted to a PDF, printed or emailed directly from that page. You can also not wehn the page was created and last updated.
- User Management system - allows for user registration and the creation of an area for 'Members Only' information. We can build public and/or private lists from this information.
- Calendar - a versatile calendar program that is integrated into the website which offers members the ability to add events and links to sites or documents.
- Document Management System - another powerful extension allows users the ability, after registered, to upload documents and make them available to the public or just to members only.
- An attractive way for you to add website links to other helpful or partner websites.
- Contact Us - every site needs a good method for users to contact appropriate people in your business or organization.
- SO MUCH, MUCH MORE
Last Updated (Friday, 07 September 2012 09:01)