There is a lot going on at Nettop...
Nettop Publishing has been developing websites since 1995. It all started with an idea, taking a look at ‘desktop publishing’ at the time. Businesses were using new software to create marketing materials and publications to showcase their products and services. The thought of taking this concept to the ‘net’ was the birth of ‘Nettop Publishing’. Since then, ‘Nettop’ has worked with a variety of clients, taking their products and services to the net. Nettop’s vision is to create dynamic sites that reflect the qualities of each business/association that it works with and communicate them to their clients/customers. Our goal is to ‘nettop’ your business/association today.
What's the story about Nettop? Our Internet Experience (providing internet services began in 1995):
Nettop has the following accomplishments:
- Provided first internet services to paid customers in 1995
- Developed over 60 websites
- Certified in the use of a variety of web authoring tools
- Taught a variety of Internet classes to large groups
- Taught several demonstrations to a variety of groups on various web software
- Currently hosts 14 websites
- At one time, Nettop offered dial up internet access to over 40 customers in partnership with JPS (bought by OneMain.com, bought by Earthlink)...back in the 'good old days' of dial up access to the internet
- A reputation for being an ‘early adopter’ of new technology and software
- Attend training conferences, such as Joomla West Coast to stay current on technology, new software, new hardware and evaluation of competition
- Have followed the evolution of software tools for website development since 1995. Have utilized MANY of the different types of development and end user tools
- Manages database content for a variety of client websites
- We offer training for clients at the rate of $100/hour
Contact us for a 'No Obligation' quote today, telling us a little about what you would like to be able to do on your website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated (Friday, 07 September 2012 08:59)